SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Filter Fail

so I got a bunch of songs started on sorting, but as usually the Musicbrainz server failed part of the way through, so I set filter Musicbrainz unique ID does not exist, so that I could redo only those instead however it turns on the filter, then continues to display 90% of the songs with a Musicbrainz ID. Anything I can do to get the filter to work?

Works fine for me, are you sure you haven’t got confused between the MB Unique Id and the MusicIP PUID, can you send me a screenshot showing this problem ?

Yes I’m sure, I didn’t think to grab one, it works after a reboot(seems to be the magic fix)
but I had it set to display only songs that have Music Ip ID and to display only songs that have no Musicbrainz ID.
I wanted to be able to only have it run the correct tags from there since that is one of the slowest steps, especially with all the server errors lately.

it was bizarre.

I was hoping one thing might be changed, it seems that when musicbrainz server gets a busy error, jaikos doesn’t save any of the corrected tags, I was up to about 1k songs checked last time, and it gave me the 503 error and when I checked none of them have had musicbrainz IDs added.
I was hoping it could at least put whatever data it did get into files so I’m not redoing so much over again, that would rock:)

I’ll grab a screen of the other error I keep getting(something about WMA and fileconverter) when it pops up again.

EDIT: Got that one.

here it is.

or not

error:
pe Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
\tnet.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
\tnet.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
\tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
\tnet.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.

just email me the screenshot support at jthink dot net

The problem I was able to screenshot was the WMAformatting thing that didn’t work, it’s fixed in the update, thanks:)

If Musicbrainz is busy and tag from Musicbrainz fails then changes made so far are not lost, they are not actually saved to file until you elect ‘Save Changes’ but they are cached.

Also files that already have an acoustic id in them skip that step even if selected again. Files with a Musicbrainz id are skipped if Preferences/
Musicbrainz/Match/ Do not match online if already have a Muscibrainz Unique Id
is selected