SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Filter by Duplicate MusicIP Acoustic ID

In this latest version, filtering by duplicate Music ID now lumps all those without an ID together. I do not believe it did this on previous versions but do not have an old version to test.

Sorry I dont get what you mean, and I dont remember making any changes in this area.

Let’s say I autocorrected on 4 tracks and afterwards two of the tracks had no acoustic signature for whatever reason. If I select a “Filter on duplicate MusicIP ID”, because the field is blank for those 2 tracks, it is therefore the same and therefore a duplicate. So now the display shows those two tracks.

I believe in previous versions, this was not the behavior (or I am bonkers), because I would use filter by duplicate MusicIP ID to help me see how many duplicates I was dealing with and I would sort by MusicIP to cluster all the tracks in order next to its duplicate.

Unless I am just mistaken.

The MusicIP ID (PUID) should never be blanc, if you let Jaikoz analyze your songs with “Retrieve Acoustic IDs”. -> And then wait for 24hours and start Jaikoz again to get the PUID again with “Retrieve Acoustic IDs”

Okay understood, not really sure whether it did this before or not , but doesnt make much sense to do so, so I’ll change it.

Alfg, you are sort of right except that not all songs can be analysed by the MusicIP software, songs that are too short are excluded but also some songs cannot be analysed because of issues with reading the encoding, I dont know the exact causes because I dont write this software.

yeah. I periodically go back and get the ids for those that were previously blank.

Are these fields completely empty or do they contain spaces, because I do not get songs with nothing in the MusicIP Id field showing up using this filter. If however I add a couple of spaces in a couple of songs then they do show up, whichI dont really see as wrong.

Truely were blank as far as I can tell.

Well can you replicate this issue because I cannot

I’ll try to get you the files. I think I remember which ones they were.