SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Files no longer showing up on the list - Version 4.1.1 NGS

I just allowed the application to download version 4.1.1 NGS and it no longer shows the file list when I load a folder or load mp3’s.

I’m running Mac OS/X on an iMac and MacBook air. Both of them have the same problem.

What do you mean, can you send a screenshot or something ?

Hi Paul:

I keep getting an error on the Apache server. It appears to be on the forum’s end.

Is there an email I can send you the screen capture?

Thanks

Saulo

I keep getting this error when trying to send you a 193KB screen shot.

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
\tnet.jforum.JForumExecutionContext.enableRollback(JForumExecutionContext.java:272)
\tnet.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:209)
\tjavax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
\tnet.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.

By the way Paul, don’t kill yourself for this on a weekend.

Sure - I’d like to get it working within a reasonable amount of time, but it’s a weekend, and it’s just music. I’ll live.

Thanks!

Saulo

Yes the email address is support@jthink.net ,see http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/support/start.jsp

The forum issue is a known issue, I need to upgrade the forum software.

email sent with screen shot.

Thanks!

Saulo

Hi Paul:

Ok this is what I found - Operator Error - or so it seems.

I’ve been working my music library by Genre from A-Z.

I did Classical, Country and Disco first, and everything worked great. I then upgraded to the new version last week and I started to work with Jazz and that’s when I found the perceived problem.

It seems that when I hit some of this more obscure music, the AutoCorrect feature just didn’t work as well as when I was doing the country stuff. I figured out that by using “Remote Correct” and “Update Metadata from MusicBrainz” does just about everything I need.

I did find an album in this new genre where Jaikoz found most everything in AutoMode, so I’m not sure why for some albums it needs more intervention than others, but I’m figuring it out.

Sorry for the false alarm and for getting back to me so quickly.

Saulo

Okay thanks for letting me know