SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Failure to aquire acoustic id for any song.

I am unable to retrieve acoustic id information for any song which does not already have it. In the past if I’ve had this problem, it was because I was missing a linked library. I’ve checked that however, and have also looked at the console output for any errors. The only message output when I request acoustic id retrieval is as follows:

01/02/2011 15.33.45:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:analyseData:WARNING: com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:Started
01/02/2011 15.33.45:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:analyseData:WARNING: com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:Ended
01/02/2011 15.33.45:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:run:WARNING: com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateAcousticId:Ended

any help or advice is as always, greatly appreciated.

Try deleting the acoustic id field from one that has worked in the past and see if you get it again if you retry. That will show if the problem is with the acoustic ids routine or the individual files.

What operating system are you on ?

Can you email me your support files (Advanced/Create Support Files) (support at jthink dot net) .

Support files sent. I am on Arch Linux 64 bit with 32 bit compatability libraries installed. I deleted the data from a file it previously had worked on, and am unable to retrieve the data again, so I do not believe it is song file specific.

Removing OpenJDK and installing Sun Java instead seems to have resolved the issue.