SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

ePUID:WARNING: Unable to create Puid for:8:/home/dranorter/Music/Music Collection!/Unknown Artist/un

I have a lot of 02_Track 02.mp3’s to sort, all in one folder (they’re not all track 2’s, I mean that’s the majority but not everything… long story), wanted to see if jaikoz would handle it. Usually I’m totally against buying software but if it can sort out this mess it’s worthwhile…

Anyway I’m getting the following error on most tracks:

ePUID:WARNING: Unable to create Puid for:8:/home/dranorter/Music/Music Collection!/Unknown Artist/untitled folder/Beatles/07 Track 07 184.mp3:No output received

Since there is no good way to sort these files into albums I have to rely on the single track method to sort them, and as far as I know PUID’s are the only way of sorting single tracks, and it isn’t working (though it works with picard- but sometimes crashes picard- that’s why I’m trying jaikoz).

So why no output recieved? What do I need to install to get that working?

Thanks!

A closer look yielded this:

Data:WARNING: Using 2 Processors to create acoustic Id
17/05/2009 18.13.31:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery:generatePUID:WARNING: MusicIP Error Stream:8:/home/dranorter/Jaikoz/genpuid: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
17/05/2009 18.13.31:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery:generatePUID:WARNING: Unable to create Puid for:8:/home/dranorter/Music/Music Collection!/Unknown Artist/untitled folder/Beatles/07 Track 07 184.mp3:No output received

When I go to the Jaikoz directory and type ./genpuid, I get

./genpuid: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is obviously the problem. But I have the libstdc++6 and libstdc+±dev packages installed. (I am on Ubuntu.)

…I unintentionally made it difficult to reply t o this by having a too-long subject line. Interesting.

Delete the subject line of a reply in order to reply…

Fixed it!

sudo aptitude install libstdc++5

This should be on noted on the download page for Linux. Had the same problem under Ubuntu 9.04, glad I found this post. Would probably have taken me ages to identify the problem.