SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

El Capitan - 20 Song Limit

Hi there, I am a registered owner of Jaikoz. I am also an Apple Developer and have been using El Capitan for a few months now.

I am having an issue with Jaikoz as when I add files and then do auto correct it only does the first 20 but ignores the rest. So I can only correct 20 songs at a time.

I don’t know if this is a El Capitan issue, a Jaikoz issue or settings on my laptop issue.

Any ideas?

If you dont have the license installed then you’ll be in Trial mode and this would prevent more than twenty songs being saved, could it be this.

If not please send your Support files using Advanced:Create Support Files and I should be able to ascertain the issue.

When I look at the about it tells me it is registered.

So let me generate those files for you. :slight_smile:

Support file sent, thank you!

Double Post - Sorry. :slight_smile:

Found the issue.

There is a bug which means only the first 20 songs of a song grouping get their acoustids returned. Because none of your songs have any metadata and they are not grouped one folder per album either all your songs in one folder are seen as a single group and the only way for you to get matches is via the acoustids, so typically only the first 20 are getting matched.

This will be fixed in new release, if anyone is encountering this issue the workaround is to run Action:Remote Correct:Retrieve Acoustids before Autocorrect/Correct Metadata from MusicBrainz.

Yes, now resolved in Jaikoz 8.3.3

Thanks Paul!