SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Doesn't import/export work, or am I plain stupid?

Hello, my first post here :slight_smile: Just bought the Audio Tagger program today :slight_smile:

But I’m having a serious issue - I am not able to export a list, and import it later! Isn’t this feature working?

Details: Win XP Pro, Jaikoz v3.3.2 (Build 1070), Java up to date.

What I try to do is simply: Open a folder containing some mp3’s. Click the “Autocorrect Songs” button. Click “Advanced” -> “Export”. Close Jaikoz application (answer “no” to save changes). Open Jaikoz application and click “Advanced” -> “Import”.

Nothing is imported!

Thanks!

EDIT: I figured out that you can not close Jaikoz between an export and import :shock: Is this a bug, or “by design”? Any way - a strong vote from me to make this possible :slight_smile:

You dont understand the Import, the idea is you can import chnage smade to the spreadsheet back into your Music files, this allows you to take full advantage of your favourite Spreadsheet App for making changes. If there are no songs loaded in Jaikoz there is nothing to import the spreadsheet into.

Well then I am stupid :slight_smile: No, really, I understand and appreciate the use for it, but was hoping it could be used differently as well. Any plans for creating a “save project” button then?