SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Discogs Match to Specified Album

Hi Paul,

I might be having an issue with my Jaikoz, or I think I don’t know how can I correctly do this.

Also, I’ve been searching an trying every explanation and error solved discussions on this forum, but still doesn’t work for me
I’m currently using the 8.4.0 Beta Announced Version

Here’s what I do:
Action:Match to Album:Match Songs to Specified Discogs Album, and got the message:[quote]Unable to find a suitable release for the selected songs
[/quote]

I tried the last number from the Discogs URL (guess that’s the ID, right?), and also tried the entire URL, but still got the same message

What am I doing wrong?

this is the link for the album I’m trying to get

Thanks a lot

Its because Jaikoz uses a copy of the Discogs database and is slightly out of date, it will be updated next week. The MusicBrainz lookup will look up the real MusicBrainz db if you use Match to Specified Id and the Id isnt in our database, but we havent yet added that functionality to the Discogs lookup.

Thanks Paul,

Got it…:slight_smile:

Will wait for the Discogs DB update, and also I think that will be great to add the lookup functionality for Discogs.
I don’t know if that’s true, but I think the Discogs needs some kind of authentication for the lookup API.

Anyway, I always know the info for my albums, and I’m only searching for the covers, as I organize my albums on my NAS

Thanks again
Cheers