SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Disc number tag

Hi,
i have a problem with the disc number tag, better said is there a way to turn it off? I mainly use my library from squeezeserver remotes, there every disc shows as an entry.
Also i haven’t noticed that problem in earlier releases, is there something changed regarding my problem?
Thank you, regards

Please see http://www.jaikoz.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1702.page

Thank you,
But the solutions have not worked for me. I loaded the files in Picard and refreshed there - everything’s fine. So it definitely seems to be a discogs related problem.

Well there is defintenlty an outstanding bug that Ive described in the link, are you saying you are encountering a different bug , if so I need more information

I first encountered this problem a few days ago, new albums were split in several folders when I look them up in squeeze network. I narrowed the problem down to strange disc no. But even with your 2 workarounds and stranger even when I manually edited disc no. To one value there were several folders. One rescan in Picard and the folder structure was clean.
I did a preference reset before applying the workarounds.
So I have no ideas anymore, thought I found the bugger…
A pity, because i like your software the most.

I cant really follow what you are saying, take some time to rephrase the question and then I will be able to resolve this, please clarify wht you think Jaikoz is doing wrong.

I’m sorry to be not coherent enough, anyway the problem is solved for me and has been a mixed bag. First there is the disc nr problem (like in your linked post), and then there was a bad configuration in my squeezeserver preferences. (show multiple albums as one did the trick).
Thank you
regards