SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Development process and love for music?

So Paul, you have a cross platform music tagging app. So do you have multiple machines/platforms for your testing before releasing it to the world at large or do you have trusted friends who test on their respective platforms and let you know of errors? Need anyone else?

Which is your everyday machine/platform?

While I assume you do Jaikoz development in the hopes of making mad cash, I have to assume it is also a labor of love because you love music. What kind of music do you find yourself drawn to (mostly)?

Hi, I sometimes invite current customers to do a beta test depending on the complexity of the release, but this delays the release so I only do this sometimes. Maybe I should have an alpha program for those who express an interest like yourself, but it sounds a bit like overkill.

I do both human and automated testing on a number of platforms but my customers feedback is very important because I do not have the resources to do as much testing as I would ideally like.

yes, I love music - generally UK and American Alt Rock,Indie/Punk such as Pixies,Sonixc Youth, My Bloody valentine,British Sea Power, Los Campesinos, Sigor Ros.

Sigur R�s - Please use Jaikoz to fix your artists :twisted: