SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Cover trouble

Hi Paul,

I noticed some strange behaviour regarding covers that Jaikoz retrieves from Amazon, discogs or other sources.
Within the app the cover is displayed correctly, but after saving it doesn’t show up in iTunes.
Add to my eMail: tags are updated properly, just the coverart doesn’t display as expected.

TIA and cheers
Werner

I have the same issue on MacOs X with iTune
The Album are showing inside Jaikoz but it’s not visible in the Finder or in iTune
I try to “save and copy” or “force save” but still not display

Thank for your help

vincent

Which version you use?
I try with version 3.0.0 and I try lot of different way to save, I never got my cover in Itune.
Now I use the version 2.8.4 it’s working fine. You should try

Hi,

I got the same problem, too.
The strange thing about it is, that the cover art is not visible in iTunes but the Windows Media Player shows the cover correctly.
But the problem only exists for cover art that was added by jaikoz automatically. If I add a cover art manually it is visible in iTunes.

Could someone solve the Problem please? :slight_smile:

I have the exact same problem with it also :frowning:

update: just loaded some aac files into Jaikoz, and retrieved covers from discogs for them.

=> works :slight_smile:
apparently this is just an error with mp3’s?
can one of the others affected verify that only displaying covers embedded in mp3 does not work, but other filetypes do?

thanks and cheers
werner

There was a bug intrdocued in 3.0.0 when updating artwork from Musicbrainz that it isnt setting the image format field correctly, this field is only used by some formats and some players so it prevents FLAC files from saving. For mp3s it seems iTunes needs the field but WMP doesn’t, fix out today or tomorrow.

Has this been resolved in 3.0.2? I still encounter the same problem with version 3.0.2. The image shows fine in jaikoz but does not show up in itunes.

I am also having the same issue in 3.3.4

Does this help http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/0/844.page#4641