SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

couple small things

it would be nice if operating on a cell would retain the selection when you’re done. currently if I select a cell and delete the contents with a crtl+d for example, it deselects the cell. if I want to keep operating on that track, I need to reselect it.

Also, it would be handy if in the manual musicbrainz window, jaikoz would remember how I reorder the columns. By default it puts the musicbrainz ID as one of the first columns, which puts the album and track names off screen. I have to scroll to see them. Would be nice if I could reorder those columsn and they would stay reordered instead of returning to defaults next time I manually look up a track.

hope these suggestions help! just a couple things I noticed.

[quote=jbills]it would be nice if operating on a cell would retain the selection when you’re done. currently if I select a cell and delete the contents with a crtl+d for example, it deselects the cell. if I want to keep operating on that track, I need to reselect it.
[/quote]
This has already been reported and is fixed in Jaikoz 1.12.1 released today.

[quote=jbills]
Also, it would be handy if in the manual musicbrainz window, jaikoz would remember how I reorder the columns. By default it puts the musicbrainz ID as one of the first columns, which puts the album and track names off screen. I have to scroll to see them. Would be nice if I could reorder those columsn and they would stay reordered instead of returning to defaults next time I manually look up a track.

hope these suggestions help! just a couple things I noticed.[/quote]
Added to wishlist