SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Correct Sub-Folder/Name from meta-data only partially work on Mac (9.4)

Some files doesn’t get renamed while other does, some folder get created while other doesn’t, this didn’t happened before.

I do not think anything has changed in this area, could you send a screenshot in Jaikoz showing basefolder, subfoldfer, filename columns before and after run task.

I have the same issue, no rename of files or folders after “Correct Filenames from Metadata” or “Correct Sub Folder form Metadata”.

out of some reason, no attachements are alowed.

mac os 10.11.6, Jaikon 9.4.0

Hmm, just tried it and it worked for me so I need more info/evidence.
There is a problem with images on forum so instead just email support@jthink.net

Hi, just send an email with screenshots and my setting of rename files and folder. I have also deleted the application preferences (twice), the whole folder, and started over with a fresh, new setting. One time with my rename scheme and one time with the default, no change same issue. Hope there can be an explanation for the behavior.

Okay, a few users have reported this so it seems there is a bug but I have not yet discovered what it is, so I will be makjng this top priority.

Okay, unfortunately introduced a regression, this fix had the side effect of making the comment field null, and this in turn caused rename from metadata to fail.

Temporary workaround is to add a value to the comment field. I will do a new release for tomorrow with this fixed.

I thought I was losing it :lol:. Glad I checked in here. Same problem. Good work on solving it Paul.

Now fixed and release as Jaikoz 9.4.1