SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

"Correct Lyrics" can't handle non-alphanums

“Correct Lyrics” works great as long as the track title has no non-alpha/num chars. For example:

or:

Would be nice to sort this out to eliminate sensitivity to such “punctuation”.
Otherwise great stuff!!

Thanks, good find

You’re quite welcome, Paul. You’ve got the best software out there.

When you announce a fix, could you please comment on combined titles? Eg, like “Eruption/You Really Got Me”, above, I often rip tracks together when one is really an instr. intro to the other. For me, at least, if a title does not match directly, then the “/” indicates multiple titles. The most extreme examples I have in my own collection are the b-side medleys from Abbey road:

Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End/Her Majesty

It would be great if Jaikoz could support lyrics for such tracks … although I can imagine that’s a tough request, or unwarranted effort for the exceptional case (I have 40 tracks like this in my collection of 4300 … <1%). It likely makes most sense for me to simply go to a lyrics web site directly and manually copy/paste a few lyrics.

Thanks, again, for great software!!

[quote=GiacomoGo]
… although I can imagine that’s a tough request, or unwarranted effort for the exceptional case (I have 40 tracks like this in my collection of 4300 … <1%). It likely makes most sense for me to simply go to the lyricsfly web site directly and manually copy/paste a few lyrics.![/quote]

Yes , you are right I cannot see this getting done. But when I get an API or scripting added you could do it yourself.

Punctuation problem fixed in 3.2.2