SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Constant Problems

I am having constant issues with Jaikoz in trying to tag files. It comes in several forms from simply not filling in fields to freezing and popping my CPU usage up to 100% till I kill the program and manually kill javaw.exe in task manager. Everyone else here is talking about tagging 1ks of files, this is usually less than 100 files I’m trying to batch.

I’m kind of at a loss for what to do because I’m having to essentially manually input all of my tags.

I’d understand if this was an issue with the files being corrupt or something but I can manually edit them from the properties filed in explorer or even in your program, so something it drastically wrong here, any suggestions?

It just seems that for some reason or another it hates certain files, but I can manually edit and save those files within the program, but If I attempt to make any changes without typing them in the fields by hand it gets very upset.

note these are flac files but as flac is supported this shouldn’t be a problem.

This does seem very wierd, I really need you to email your support files (Advanced/Create Support File) to me so that I can see whats going on. Falc is certainly supported, but much less used so its perfectly possible you are ncountering a Flac only issue but without your support file sit is difficult for me to know.