SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Can't Save MP3 Files After Editing

I just downloaded Jaikoz for the first time yesterday and have had problems saving my files after editing them. I tried deleting my database/etc. as seen on a few other post and nothing seems to have worked. Below I’m put a screenshot of the error I’m getting, thanks!

http://gyazo.com/86fec9ab5a0f02ecf381e993a918d80d

(class java.lang.NullPointerException)[url]

I was just about to start a new thread on this.

For me it’s Force Save that gives the error; regular Save still works fine. It only happens to me on a handful of files, and it’s always a complete album. On a couple of them I ran AC and they Force Save fine, the others still give the error. I tried clearing out some of the “User Defined” and “Unsupported” fields and it didn’t help. I can;t find a correlation.

Console states:

I’ve sent one of the offending MP3s to support, let me know if you want my logs.

Thanks replicated your problem, I’ll look into the exact cause of this issue tomorrow and probably issue a fix

The error is an incompatability with the latest version of jaudiotagger lib and Jaikoz.

The problem is the Artist Official Url field (WOAR Frame) , I have devised a fix for this but could you please both confirm this is the only issue you are having my deleting the Artist Official Url field and seeing if Force Save now works.

[quote=paultaylor]The error is an incompatability with the latest version of jaudiotagger lib and Jaikoz.

The problem is the Artist Official Url field (WOAR Frame) , I have devised a fix for this but could you please both confirm this is the only issue you are having my deleting the Artist Official Url field and seeing if Force Save now works.[/quote]

Confirmed. Deleting only that field allows Force Save.

Thanks, in case you didnt know 4.6.3 is now available.