SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Cant correct artwork

Using v2.6.0, build 1050 (trial) on Vista with iTunes 8.0
I loaded one album that I know had incorrect artwork for correction.
It seemed to correctly place the artwork (low & high res) in addition to the wrong one i had previously so now I have 3 album art pics per song in this album.
If I adjust preferences to only do 1 artwork per song, it’s not corrected (the wrong artwork is left alone).
My goal is to replace any existing artwork with the correct high-res version so I don’t have to manually correct it for each song.
How can I do this?

[quote=dav2900]Using v2.6.0, build 1050 (trial) on Vista with iTunes 8.0
I loaded one album that I know had incorrect artwork for correction.
It seemed to correctly place the artwork (low & high res) in addition to the wrong one i had previously so now I have 3 album art pics per song in this album.
If I adjust preferences to only do 1 artwork per song, it’s not corrected (the wrong artwork is left alone).
[/quote]
This is with local Artwork Correct, finding images in the same folder as the mp3 ? If so this just add artwork, you should delete the artwork first if you want to remove it by selecting the fields and then using ‘Edit/Delete’ menu option

Then Musicbrainz Correct can also get artwork, this will replace the exiting artwork but not by default. You need to change Preferences/Musicbrainz/Format/Artwork to ‘Always Populate this field’. But this isnt normally hires

As can ‘Update tags from Discogs’ if the mb track has a Discogs Url, this normally is hires.

Another thing to be aware of if you are using iTunes, is that iTunes doesnt store its artwork in the file itself, so Jaikoz canot see the iTunes artwork.

Sorry, I know its a bit complicated at first, but there are benefits in the long term. Jaikoz is alot more transparent in how it does things than other applications.