SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Cannot Open/Install

I installed and bought a license for the program a few months back but stopped using it. Now when I tried to open it again, nothing happened. No error messages or anything. I tried to uninstall/reinstall but jaikoz uninstaller also does not load and is not listed under the add/remove programs window. I deleted the directory and attempted to reinstall with a new d/l file. The jaikoz_install.exe also experiences the same issue and will not open. I have attempted to run as admin and try different compatibility modes but to no avail. I checked the running processes for anything odd and observed that the jaikoz_install.exe shows up for half a second then disappears. I’m using Windows 7 and haven’t changed anything major since I last used the program without problems. Any idea what could be going on?

Please open command window and try jaikoz.bat instead of jaikoz.executive and then send us the output

I’m assuming you meant a .bat file that was in the previous installation that I had to delete manually. Right now all I have to work with is the single .exe that comes with the install package.

Im sory I misread your question I thought you meant that Jaikoz wouldnt start rather then the installer wouldnt start.

Okay, open command window
Run java -version and post output
Run jaikoz_install.exe from there and post any output.

Are you on Windows 7 64bit ?

At first, I did have Jaikoz installed and it was operable. A few months later when I went back to use it I began encountering this problem where it wouldn’t start. I deleted it in an attempt to do a clean reinstall.

After java -version I receive

“Error occurred during initialization of VM.
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object”

Also trying to run the install .exe from there results in no response as well.

I’m on Windows 7 32 bit.

Your Java installation seems to be corrupted in some way, please reinstall Java that should solve the problem.