SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Cannot create acoustic id's

When I run autocorrect I get the following errors for all files:

06/10/2009 23.28.07:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery:generatePUID:WARNING: IOException:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “/home/svassall/Jaikoz/genpuid”: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
\tat java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:459)
\tat java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:593)
\tat java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:466)
\tat com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery.generatePUID(PUIDQuery.java:416)
\tat com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery.createAcousticId(PUIDQuery.java:231)
\tat com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.CreateMusicIPAcousticIdWorkerThread.analyse(CreateMusicIPAcousticIdWorkerThread.java:65)
\tat com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.AutoCorrecterSongBySongAnalyser$WorkerThread.analyse(AutoCorrecterSongBySongAnalyser.java:201)
\tat com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.TaskWorkerThread.run(TaskWorkerThread.java:49)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
\tat java.lang.UNIXProcess.(UNIXProcess.java:148)
\tat java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:65)
\tat java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:452)

When I try and run genpuid from the command line I get the following error:

-bash: ./genpuid: No such file or directory

I’m running on the following OS:

Linux Maxwell 2.6.31-11-server #36-Ubuntu SMP Fri Sep 25 07:30:38 UTC 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Ubtuntu 9.10 Beta.

Any assistance would be greatly received - at the moment I’m just using the autocorrect metadata matching it would seem. :frowning:

Kind Regds.

Stefan Vassall

Additional error output:

06/10/2009 23.44.14:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.musiciphelper.PUIDQuery:generatePUID:WARNING: Unable to create Puid for:1265:/mnt/Music/FLAC/Handel - Water Music, Music for the Royal Fireworks (NYP, Boulez)/08 Water Music- Suite No. 1 in F Major- VIII. Bourr??.flacCannot run program “/home/svassall/Jaikoz/genpuid”: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory

I’ve tried on a install of Ubuntu 9.0.4 and get exactly the same error. :frowning:

Solved the issue - my install was 64-bit and I hadn’t installed the ia32 libs. Once they were install then genpuid works; might be a good idea to detail this in the install instructions for Linux. :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks for the info