SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

cancel on save and copy

i hit cancel about 15 tracks into a save and copy without create subdirectories selected accidentally, (of about 440 tracks loaded) when i saw it wasnt creating directories. it returned about 5 minutes after the cancel instead of instantly, and when it returned there were no longer any tracks loaded.

fwiw, i think i noticed the Sub Folder field in the top pane become empty for each track as it was processed.

[quote=chroma]i hit cancel about 15 tracks into a save and copy without create subdirectories selected accidentally, (of about 440 tracks loaded) when i saw it wasnt creating directories. it returned about 5 minutes after the cancel instead of instantly, and when it returned there were no longer any tracks loaded.
[/quote]
Ok, so cancel is sometimes takimng a long time, I’ll take a look.

Yes it would because it would reload the new location of the file (which would be without a subfolder)

yes, and one other thing you didnt echo…

save a copy clears the loaded items after the save. i don’t think that is consistent behavior, as save updates does not do this.

Its following the behaviour of Save and Move, that does clear the moved files. But perhaps you are right, that this wrong behaviour for Save and Copy - Im not sure because I would have thought that once you had called this function you will have finished with these files and wouldnt want them loaded anymore.