SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

bug report copy/pasting

First, let me say that it’s my second day using Jaikoz and it’s really allowed me to make headway through my MP3s. Thanks

I encountered two crashes. Both were when I was entering tag info for “Preservation” a tribute to/with Preservation Hall Jazz Band. The release was not found in the database but I had the info in the filename. I was copy/pasting data into the fields when it crashed.

If I could describe it further, I was copy/pasting a line of text from Apple Mail, which I was using as a word processor to Find/Replace the “-” and “_” characters.

I would copy the track title and artist as one string, like: songthreeMusicianThree, and then select the musician, cut, and paste into the proper cell.

Hi, please send me your support files (using Advanced/Create Support Files) , this should give me the necessary information to identify the problem

OK. It’s sent.

Hi, Having looked at your logs I think both issues are resolved with jaikoz 3.8.0 which should be out next week, a first beta is already available and a second beta should be available the end of this week)

Great, thanks!