SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Box Sets Are Freezing Upon Save and Force Save

This has not happened in a long while so this is a surprise. I used the Debug build to save the last attempt. It seems to save about 12 to 15 files before it freezes, though sometimes it has been less for these today.

I cleaned out the cache, but I am not sure how successful that was, and it froze for that, too.

I am sending you a support file in a minute.

I can see this error that I have not seen before

03/04/2022 20.00.39:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SaveArtworkToFileAnalyser:updateData:WARNING: Problem saving artwork for:C:\Users\mikep\Downloads\Matched\Sarah Vaughan\The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957\1\Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957 - 1 - 01 - You're My .mp3:Can't create an ImageOutputStream!
03/04/2022 20.00.39:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SaveArtworkToFileAnalyser:updateData:WARNING: Problem saving artwork for:C:\Users\mikep\Downloads\Matched\Sarah Vaughan\The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957\2\Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957 - 2 - 01 - But Not fo.mp3:Can't create an ImageOutputStream!
03/04/2022 20.00.39:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SaveArtworkToFileAnalyser:updateData:WARNING: Problem saving artwork for:C:\Users\mikep\Downloads\Matched\Sarah Vaughan\The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957\3\Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957 - 3 - 01 - Words Can'.mp3:Can't create an ImageOutputStream!
03/04/2022 20.00.39:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SaveArtworkToFileAnalyser:updateData:WARNING: Problem saving artwork for:C:\Users\mikep\Downloads\Matched\Sarah Vaughan\The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957\4\Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957 - 4 - 01 - Let's Call.mp3:Can't create an ImageOutputStream!
03/04/2022 20.00.39:com.jthink.jaikoz.manipulate.SaveArtworkToFileAnalyser:updateData:WARNING: Problem saving artwork for:C:\Users\mikep\Downloads\Matched\Sarah Vaughan\The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957\5\Sarah Vaughan - The Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Volume 2 Sings Great American Songs 1956-1957 - 5 - 01 - Alexander'.mp3:Can't create an ImageOutputStream!

Could you try emptying the artwork field and then try save.

Strangely, that actually worked. There are four of these box sets. The error continued through all of them, and I had to keep loading the albums and saving a little at a time. That was a little irritating, but they saved properly. When I got to the fourth volume, I accidentally saved the album title with two different titles and the tracks got separated (and funny things happened with the re-titling of the tracks that should not have), and I had to re-download the box from elsewhere. That saved properly with no problems. It’s possible that the freezing from several months ago may be related, but it’s just odd. Very odd.

It’s not all box sets. Sometimes it’s single collections. And it rarely happens with one or two tracks. I’d have to send you the whole album or collection or disc number. When it happens again, I will send you what I am having problems with, but I’ll probably have to send it via a google drive link.

Thank you.

The problem just occurred twice with two different sets differently. One upon saving and the other upon attempted matching. Support files and the music files are on the way to you in a minute.

Please let me know what you find when you have a chance to assess this.