SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Big Thanks To Paul And His Awesome Programme

Hi All

Would like to express my big thanks to Paul for his great back up support and to his awesome programme Jaikoz. It really does what it says on the tin and he is a great guy to ask for advice 10/10 great …thanks again great guy great proggy :slight_smile:

I would definitely agree to that. I definitely like the fact that Paul hasn’t sat on his laurels and continues to find ways of improving the app, because even when I bought it, it was a darn good app and worth the money I spent. It has gotten even better.

Grabbed logins from bugmenot.com just to stop by and thanks the author of this program and his replies on these forums (which were quite useful as I wondered few things not in the manual).

Big up.

Thanks to Paul for answering emails and posts and for this great Program.

It has saved me countless hours with the automated setup.

I highly recommend Jaikoz!

Paul - your software is crazy awesome!! As a DJ - having all my songs tagged helps me tremendously. Thank you!!

If you ever need any printing, hit me up: Full Color Printing

Jake

[quote=quasar]Hi All

Would like to express my big thanks to Paul for his great back up support and to his awesome programme Jaikoz. It really does what it says on the tin and he is a great guy to ask for advice 10/10 great …thanks again great guy great proggy :)[/quote]
yes your are right I had done great work :slight_smile:

Like to know that too.