SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

autocorrector tasks changed on update

I am not sure how this would of happened, but my autocorrector tasks now has the Delete Duplicates task in it.

It appears that when I did the upgrade, my ‘Update Metadate from existing Discogs Ids’ got updated to ‘Delete Duplicates’. This would of happened either from the 4.6.3 to 5.1 or from the 5.1 to the 5.2beta. Not sure which as I haven’t update tags heavily since 4.6.3.

Only reason I even discovered it is that when I ran the autocorrect for the first time it threw an error:

Unexpected Problem with Jaikoz please report problems to That made me go look to see what task 2 was on the window behind it which was Delete Duplicates and then noticing the change in the preferences.

Going into preferences and changing the task back to what it should be, allowed the auto corrector to continue running.

Oh, can you send me support files so I can see the full stacktrace.
(been having to do some work with Musicbrainz this week) but these bugs will be fixed and Jaikoz 5.2 released over next few days)


Thanks for that, so I think there is a problem with the update script, (you did actually update from 5.1.1)

But also in upgrading from Lucene 3.6 to Lucene 4 to fix
Ive broken delete duplicates.

So I’ve fixed Delete Duplicates , I’ve rechecked the upgrade script and it is working fine for me but when we move from Jaikoz 5.0 to Jaikoz 5.1 we had to modify the autocorrecter task ids because two tasks were removed, maybe you had an earlier beta version where that was broken, sorry if that was the case.