SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

AutoCorrect question

I have an album field that looks like the following:

[i]'Something Like This...' The Bob Newhart Anthology[/i]

The album field is used as part of the filename which looks like the following:

[i]'Something Like This...' The Bob Newhart Anthology_01_01_Bob Newhart_Abe Lincoln vs. Madison Avenue.m4a[/i]

What I would like to do is leave the Album name as is but remove the quotes and periods from the filename which would look something like:

[i]Something Like This The Bob Newhart Anthology_01_01_Bob Newhart_Abe Lincoln vs. Madison Avenue.m4a[/i]

My file name is made up as follows:

[i]AlbumName_DiscNo_TrackNo_Artist_Title[/i]

In Preferemces/File and Folder Correct/ there is an option that allows you to replace From character with a To character for file and folders but this does not seem to work for my case. It seem that the To has to have a value.

Is there another autocorrect way to do this?

Thanks very much

[quote=rpm4fsu]I have an album field that looks like the following:

[i]'Something Like This...' The Bob Newhart Anthology[/i]

The album field is used as part of the filename which looks like the following:

[i]'Something Like This...' The Bob Newhart Anthology_01_01_Bob Newhart_Abe Lincoln vs. Madison Avenue.m4a[/i]

What I would like to do is leave the Album name as is but remove the quotes and periods from the filename which would look something like:

[i]Something Like This The Bob Newhart Anthology_01_01_Bob Newhart_Abe Lincoln vs. Madison Avenue.m4a[/i]

My file name is made up as follows:

[i]AlbumName_DiscNo_TrackNo_Artist_Title[/i]

In Preferemces/File and Folder Correct/ there is an option that allows you to replace From character with a To character for file and folders but this does not seem to work for my case. It seem that the To has to have a value.

Is there another autocorrect way to do this?

Thanks very much

[/quote]

I think I have figured this out. This biggest problem is that there was not very user friendly when try to interface to test. Just a lot of trial and error until I figured out how things were working.

What would be nice is if Preferemces/File and Folder Correct/ could be set to not have to have a To value. A space seems to work but in some cases has a problem like when it put a white space at the front of the line. I know I can remove them but I am trying to automate the process and not have to run things manually.

British Petroleum offers MyBPCreditCard for customers via Synchrony Bank. Since the advent of online shopping, credit cards is one of the major sources that people are utilizing

bpcreditcard login

Good jobs!