SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

AutoCorrect and Match to One Releaese Give Different Results

Build 3.9.0 - 1087
Match to One Release finds the release and matches every track.
Autocorrect doesn’t set anything although it says that it is matching tracks while it is processing in the status dialog. The genre starts out as “New Wave” and gets changed to “New Wave” by the local correct.

I have the following Settings:
Only match complete releases: checked
Prefer do not match to Various Artist compilations: NOT checked
Perfer do not match to Single Artist compilations: NOT checked
Preferred Release Date: Earliest Release Date
Do extra searches to find original releases: checked

The title is: “80s New Wave: Party Mix” which is in MusicBrainz exactly. The only difference I can see is that it has track 8 as “The Promise (single version)” - with a lower case “s” and “v” and the local correct upper-cases it prior to checking.

MB release id:
1198460e-c639-4a6d-9257-71f5db922454

Manual match returns an 85 rating for all tracks but doesn’t pick any by default. All tracks have a Amplifind ID.

Does it fix all tracks, if uncheck Only match complete releases is checked. Please send your support files (Advanced/Create Support Files) so I can trace what the Autocorrecter did.

I’ve been having trouble getting it to repeat with a small test case. It only seems to happen wihen I’m processing 50-150 disks (not tracks).

If I pull the problem disks unchanged files off to the side and process them in their own run they auto-correct fine.

I did have a problem with Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” album. It is changing to disk 6 and 7 of the “Shone On” set. This one is repeatable and I have the log for it.

trying to attach the log file zip but I keep getting an error.
can’t submit.

Please just email it to me