SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Auto correct feature not working in 6.1.1 NGS on OSX10.9.2

Auto correct feature not is not doing the tasks it should

What do you mean ?

After the update from 6.1 to 6.1.1 the auto correct function just does not perform the tasks that where chosen in the preferences.
After moving one of the tasks in the preferences menu up one step it works again.

I might be having the same issue.

http://www.discogs.com/Miles-Davis-Miles-In-The-Sky/release/506337

Auto-correct just doesn’t do anything, even though it explicitly states it is using the Discogs as a match:

[LIST][*][/LIST]

Hmm, the screenshot does seem to indicate that but Ive done some testing and cannot find any errors so far. Could you please email me your support files to support@jthink.net so I can see if I can spot anything (Advanced/Create Support Files)

Sorry for the delay but your logs were confusing

So, the problem you have is nothing to do with the originally reported problem.

What I can see is you tried to match 6 songs to Discogs, it found some potential matches and found a good match
Then it matched and updated track 1
Then it just stopped, but with no errors

At the finding potential matches stage it did fail to download a couple of potential releases because it couldn’t connect to Discogs, so I wonder if there was an additional error that was masked somehow.

I tested Match to Discogs Release myself and it was working fine

I think if you retry it it will work, if it doesnt please set logging to the maximum (see help) and retry and send me logs again