SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Artwork Tinted Purple

I just processed several tens of thousands of ALAC files I had ripped that all had 900x900 or similar artwork in them that I manually scanned and added to the files with iTunes.

I had only intended to have Jaikoz process the files and add the MusicBrainz and acoustic ID info to the files. I am not happy with the state of artist/band names or song titles on the sites so I have set most of the preferences in Jaikoz to not change anything.

My main music player is Subsonic and the iSub client on my iOS devices. After running all my files through Jaikoz, letting it match them with the release and then clicking the submit acoustic pairs icon and then saving, the 300x300 pixel icons on all of the players have purple tinted artwork. I can click on the artwork and the 900x900 art is fine.

Nothing has changed on my Subsonic server configuration wise, could Jaikoz be doing something to corrupt the art?

I would have deleted this post, but with a moderated forum I didn’t think I could. The issue has been resolved. This was NOT a Jaikoz issue!!!

I deleted my Subsonic server db and rebuilt it and the issue went away. Perhaps this post should remain so if any other Subsonic users have the same issue they can search for it and find it.

Okay thanks for letting us know.