SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Artwork problems and file loading problems

Two separate issues this time:

1. Seems a lot of (if not all?) of the files I’ve been trying to tag lately have artwork issues. The artwork loads into the Jaikoz table just fine, but when I save the files, it doesn’t show up in the ID3 tag (and if I look at the Artwork thumbnail in the lower panel, it’s got a ( ! ) logo (disk with exclamation mark).

I tried playing around with the iTunes settings, thinking that might fix it, but no luck.

1. When loading a list of .mp3s to tag (11) one of them get this: it’s usually a different one each time decides not to load claiming it’s an invalid audio file. All the files play just find in the media player though??

I’m leaning towards me having a borked install - if deleting stuff and starting over fixes it, then great - but if it’s a bug that could come back, figured you’d want to know.

Having a hell of a time attaching the log files via the forum here, but I tossed them at http://www.behemoth.ca/jaikoz Thanks a lot for having a look when you get around to it!!

Hm… toastering the \documents\Jaikoz folder and the the install folder in Program Files then reinstalling fresh definitely seemed to have fixed both issues!

So I guess if it’s a bug, cool, if not, still cool :slight_smile: Sorry to waste digital bits in the interwebs nether.

hmm I dont know but Im glad its resolved now :slight_smile: