SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Artwork Issue

Well, been trying Jaikoz all day and thought maybe I’d buy it, thinking it would maybe solve the issue of the artwork. I did enter the complete license with no issues, and attacked my first folder, and Jaikoz is assigning the same 5 album covers to ALL tracks, regardless of what they are.

No, the artwork is NOT associated with these songs, and when you see the screen shot I snapped you’ll laugh at what artwork is being pulled in.

Any suggestions? Now I’ve bought it and it’s worthless if it’s going to dump in bogus artwork. I’ve not dug any further on it than this.

I’m on Windows XP, with the latest stable release (2.5).

Jaikoz screen shot:

By the way, when I tried to attach the jpg file here, it crashed and I’ve inserted the problem above with Jaikoz but below is the problem that I had whenever I tried attaching a file:

Deinstalled it completely, then reinstalled. Same thing, soon as I run the auto program it picks up the same artwork for all tracks as listed above.

ANYBODY???
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

It’s doing the same thing to me. The pictures seem to be random, and as far as I can tell, have nothing to do w/ the music being tagged/fixed.

Artwork does work, please use the column selector to display the Musicbrainz Uniquie Id field and the Amazon Id and send another screenshot together with the files created by Action/Create Support Files to suppport at jthink dot net so I can see what is going on here.

Emailing the support file now. Some are coming in accurate, some are not. I re-ran this like 10 times and finally got most of the album artwork correct, but just ran it again on two fo the files and got inaccurate stuff again. It appears to be random in what artwork it assigns, but it happens to the same 100 or so songs over and over again.

Sending now…

I have had the same happening to me, but only when using the autocorrector with the correct local artwork option enabled.
This function finds artwork in the folder that the songs are in and puts it in the tag.
Great function if you are organized not so great if you let jaikoz loose on a general download folder containing tracks from different albums and artwork for different albums :slight_smile:

Not sure this is your problem, but it could be.

Sorry to sort of hijack this thread because I think that their issue may be a different one, but I would really like to know how to turn off the autocorrector artwork functionality completely. I don’t want artwork pulled into the file at all and i’ve turned off the MB artwork as well as setting the localcorrect artwork options to the minimum size, but if there is a bitmap in the folder it gets pulled in by the autocorrector process. Can you point me to where the option you mentioned is?

Just remove the Correct Local Artwork from the list of tasks ran by the Autocorrecter by going to Preferences/Manipulators/Autocorrecter and removing from the Autocorrcter tasks list