SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

An Opinion Please

I am running ver# 9.1.
Is there any benefit to upgrading to v10?
Is it more accurate - faster - reliable?

Jaikoz 10 has some key features missing from Jaikzo 9 such as Song Only Matching - http://blog.jthink.net/2019/01/jaikoz-10-releasedimproved-matching.html but it also has a number of bug fixes to make it more reliable.

The key thing to note is there is no need to delay and wait for the next version because if you pay the £10 fee now to get Jaikoz 10, it will also entitle you to any other versions released for the next 12 months. And now that we have released SongKong 6.9 we ar concentrating on Jaikoz for the next few months.

What is the cost in US?
What is the link to purchase the upgrade?

Payment on the Buy page http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/buy/start.jsp

Exact price depends on exchange rate, but currently should be about 12.50 USD

Paul,
I followed the link and i think i may have purchased the wrong product. i wanted to upgrade to teh v10 as you said and instead I upgraded to pro… Invoice# is 114236163

Can you correct this?
Or was pro what you had in mind?

Also where is the actual upgrade? I received nothing.

Okay I can change it, but please check your title bar of Jaikoz and private message me the email address it shows because I can find no license matching your email address.

You were not sent an email because could not find license to update to Pro, if you had purchased 1 year of version updates you would have received an email, but not a new license because the expiry date is handled on the server you simply have to restart Jaikoz for it to take effect

Paul,

My pc crashed and I have not reinstalled it yet. That is why I was taking the opportunity to upgrade.

I originally bought this years ago at a different email, not sure what it was.

I have upgraded every couple of years.

If possible can we migrate the email to selkov@comcast.net?

Also I forgot to ask - can i grab a file from the old hard drive to xfer all my preferences to the new version?

Paul, I read back thru all my forum posts. The oldest says I was using a HOTMAIL account for the registration. I no longer have that.

It doesn’t need to be working, but I need to know what the address is, what is it please ?

I am sorry that was more than 10 years back. i do not know what it was

If i remember correctly you originally supplied me a License.jai file as we were having issues with the email
registration back then

Okay, the best and easiest thing here is for you to purchase Jaikoz again, this will give you the new license for the correct email, then I will fully refund you the payment so you will have just paid the amount to update license for year.

Sounds like an odd solution but i am ok with that if it is easier for you.
Will go do so now,

Here it is

Your Invoice# is 114281279 .

Hi its been refunded, and you should have received a license

Your Awesome - Thanks.