SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

All songs are put into one folder instead of artist folders

I tried running the default autocorrect option on a computer running mac os x 10.6. Instead of putting each file in its appropriate folder, every single file is in the jaikoz folder I created with no organization at all. How do I fix this?

Thank you,
Jon

and by the way, i used the save and copy option

By default the autocorrecter doesn’t move files because it can be confusing for users for files to be moved or renamed automatically. But you can run ‘Action/File and Folder Correct/Correct SubFolders from Metadata’ to move to subfolders based on their metadata and the subfolder metadata mask. You could also add this to the Autocorrecter.

‘Save and Copy’ is separate from the autocorrecter in that it just copies files rooted from one location to another.

I actually tried that after reading the forums. The process completed immediately and no changes were made and no subfolders were added. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my earlier post.

It would be useful if you could send your support files to support at jthink dot net using the Advanced/Create Support Files option because I cannot really follow exactly what you have done here.