SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Album Art errors

I am having an issue with the Album Art. I auto-corrected my entire library and in Jaikoz it shows the album art, however, in WMP12 and shows up strangely. I can see that there is an image there, but it is distorted with strange colors, almost as if theres an RGB issue on an old CRT television.

http://www.jthink.net/jaikozforum/posts/list/1333.page

and use the search-function of this forum

I dont think its only WMP problem. I have some issues in other players too. In Jaikoz seem everything OK. I tried force update and force save. Nothing changes.
Screen is from Subsonic (web player)

Does it show ok in Winamp ?

Yes Winamp, Display it correctly.
I tried to remove folder.jpg thats was generated by WMP ( i expect incorrectly ) and now works in Subsonic too.

Post deleted, see next below

I was having similar frustrations with corrupted album art in Foobar2000 and the Android Music Player.

I tried switching the “do not unsynchronise ID3 tags” in iTunes compatibility as per that other thread and at first it didn’t seem to work-- because when I resaved, or even tried removing tags and autocorrecting them, the old iTunes compatible art (corrupted elsewhere) would remain regardless. On fresh mp3 files (prior to any autocorrecting in Jaikoz at least), album art seems to be saving correctly.

So-- I guess what I’m asking now is:

What’s the proper working way to get Jaikoz to properly rewrite the album art on files? Somehow I must be doing this wrong.

sigh Another Update: Apparently album art gets embedded in folders too? This may be my issue. Moved some mp3s out of their folders and that seems to correct the sticky album art. Hmm.