SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Album art during manual musicbrainz match fault in 1.12

I have configured the musicbrainz manual matching to only populate the album art field if it’s empty.
However today I noticed that the existing artwork on a track (800x800) was still being overwritten with the amazon one (160x160).
Am I missing something or might this be a bug?

Maybe Im missing something, I tried it out at it appears to work as expected, could you please retry with another file ?

I did.
For me it always makes this “mistake”.

Not sure if or how I can give you more info on this.

Just to be sure, I set the “artwork” item on the “format” tab to “populate this field only if it is empty”.
That should do the trick right?

Ive double checked this using Jaikoz downloaded from the website and I still cant get this error to occur, is anyone else getting this ?

If you double-click on the image to disply the popup , does the image have a value in the ‘Name’ field, because if this value is blank (which isnt allowed if you add the value in Jaikoz) then the value could get overwritten.

I just looked at the one example I could actually remember.
And yes, the name field is empty. Don’t know if it’s relevant, but the type is ‘other’, not ‘cover’ also.

Ok, before you seemed to be implying it happened in all cases, can you find a file where the name is not blank (or edit one) and see if it then works and if so Ill be confident Ive fixed the problem.

Well, it seemed to happen in all cases. Maybe because I was tagging one of my oldest ‘tosort’ directories.
Anyway I changed/added a title to my testcase and now it works!

Fixed in Jaikoz 1.12.1 released today.