SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

After update to 7.1.1 I cannot paste artwork anymore

I updated to version 7.1.1. As I did many times in the past I copied artwork images somewhere from the web into my clipboard and tried to paste into the artwork field in Jaikoz but it is not working. The field just stays empty. I didn’t change any settings so I don’t know why it is not working anymore. Any idea?

Hi, it is still working for me, I assume you are trying to paste directly into the artwork field on the main spreadsheet view.

However it will not work if the resolution of the artwork is less than Preferences:Local Correct:Correct Artwork:Ignore Artwork smaller than this

Could that be your problem ?

Thank you for your support. I checked this setting and deleted that “Preferences:Local Correct:Correct Artwork:Ignore Artwork smaller than this” field before I wrote my post. What I didn’t figured was that deleting this setting does not help because the field obviously must have a value.

I then put the value “0” in this field thinking that avery image bigger than 0 would be accepted. Unfortunately this didn’t work. I can still not paste copied images directly into the artwork field on the main spreadsheet view.

The strange thing is that it works sometimes and sometimes not. I could not figure out when it works. Here are my current setting in the setting “Preferences:Local Correct:Correct Artwork:”

Maximum artwork images that can be added to song: 2
Resize artwork if dimensions larger than (pixels): 800
Ignore artwork smaller then this (pixels): 1

Can you email me your support files then please (Advanced:Create Support Files), maybe it is silently failing.

Nothing in the logs, please try increasing loglevel to the max and resending support files

as follows (for OSX):

Close Jaikoz
Edit Info.plist within the Jaikoz package, change -l2 to -l7
Restart Jaikoz
Try artwork again
Create Support Files
Exit
Change Info.plist back within the Jaikoz package, change -l7 to -l2

Thanks, okay there appears to be an issue with copying/pasting images direct from webbrowser to Jaikoz for OSX

http://jthink.net:8081/browse/JAIKOZ-885

But i cannot replicate.

What browser are you using please ?

Two workarounds are to use a different browser, Firefox seems okay. Or add interim step of copying image to harddrive, then copying/pasting from there.

I think this problem is not due to a change in Jaikoz but rather some modification in either Java 8 or OSX I will raise an issue with them.

I am using Safari browser Version 7.1 (9537.85.10.17.1).

Please try out Firefox and see if you still have the problem.

It does not work with Safari and Google Chrom and it works with Firefox