SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

Additional View

Is it possible to have an additional view that would show only complete releases? I think it there would have to be some logic written to look at the total tracks in the album and compare that against the amount i actually have… and if they are the same show the album in the list.

This would helpful when I am sorting my complete albums from my incomplete albums, saving a ton of un-needed scrolling through the list of songs…

Something like this would be nice. I typically will run autocorrect on about 10k files at a time. I would then like to only save the ones that are complete albums with matching musicbrainz ids and no missing songs. Then close them out so they are out of the way so I can manually work on fixing the rest.

Currently I have to do a similar thing as mentioned above. I autocorrect. Run the report to see which albums are missing and copy and paste that info into notepad. I then click ctrl click on each album one at a time, with the release mbid set to be sorted, and see if it has a mbid release tied to it. If it does not, i unselect it. I go through the whole list manually of about 400 songs until I only have releases with mbids attached in the view. I then bring up notepad and look up all the incomplete releases and uncheck those from the view. That leaves me with just completed with mbid releases. I run my rename mask on those and save them. After that I then go through the remaining releases manually and verify them.

It would rock if there was an easier way to do this. If i recall correctly the save on match only verifies that the song has a mbid attached to it and not that all of the other songs are present in that release before saving?

http://jthink.net:8081/browse/JAIKOZ-424