SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

acoustic ID bombs out after 100 or so mp3's HELP

scanning a folder that only has about 7000 mp3’s acoustic id takes about 8 hours to get 90 or 100 then the progress window just goes away, not showing any changes in my mp3 list???

I really need you to email your support files (Advanced/Create Support File) to me so that I can see whats going on.

this may be a bug? Im finding if I try to do some tasks by themselves they bomb out. But it seems to work when using auto corrector…

For example if i go to action/remote correct/fix from musicbrainz server it somethimes makes it through 4k or so mp3’s then just stops, changes are in the list, i can save. then i start again and does some more, bombs out again. But if i add ONLY remote correct from musicbrainz server into the auto corrector tasks… it works! So in my auto corrector task list i have:

get acoustic ID’s
Remote fix from MB
Delete duplicates
rename files from tag

and i just started annother 3k mp3’s about 2 mins ago and acoustic ID is up to 311 songs already. seems to work correctly…

After this batch, i will do a small batch the old way and send you the error report.

Thanks