SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

A couple of Artwork Suggestions

I have 2 artwork suggestions:

Retrieving Artwork from MusicBrainz does not appear to retrieve the artwork if the artwork is amazon artwork. Surely we could program around that. The amazon artwork is visible on the page in MusicBrainz.

I have an a given album and the artworks for that album aren’t identical for all tracks for the album. Jaikoz doesn’t give an easy way to find these problems, other than hand scanning. Even then, the previews don’t help me if the 1st is 100x100px, and the 2nd is 800x800px. A filtered view for this would be REALLY helpful, and maybe wouldn’t be that hard to do.

[quote=bjlled]I have 2 artwork suggestions:

Retrieving Artwork from MusicBrainz does not appear to retrieve the artwork if the artwork is amazon artwork. Surely we could program around that. The amazon artwork is visible on the page in MusicBrainz.
[/quote]
You used to be able to derive Amazon artwork from the ASIN, but for newer artwork that doesn’t work, so where it works we do it. But the actual links used by Musicbrainz are not provided in its database/webservice. I could do more but the quality of Amazon artwork is not that great.

[quote=bjlled]
I have an a given album and the artworks for that album aren’t identical for all tracks for the album. Jaikoz doesn’t give an easy way to find these problems, other than hand scanning. Even then, the previews don’t help me if the 1st is 100x100px, and the 2nd is 800x800px. A filtered view for this would be REALLY helpful, and maybe wouldn’t be that hard to do.[/quote]
Okay Ill have a think about it.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this is exactly what I’m looking for. With the exception of Bliss I can’t find any artwork manager/tagger that can tell me if I have multiple covers for the same album and highlight or fix the issue.

Would be great if Jaikoz could identify those scenarios.

Also the ability to filter for albums with covers less than or more than a certain dimensions would be good. I know Jaikoz will resize if the cover is larger than the defined preference and ignore if smaller when tagging, but I don’t think it can identify those that are smaller than the minimum and already embedded.