SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

8.2.2 : Bugs on renaming mask and more

Hello
Unfortunately the file renaming still not working.
A new bug also appeared : when you open a directory with more CD’s (6 in my case) many tags are overwritten with the same value.
Regards

Hi, sorry Im not even aware of a bug with file renaming ?

Yes, the preview in the renaming mask show the good result but when you rename the files from the metadata the old mask is applied.
This was already present in 8.1.

The new bug is about the tags on multidisk editing. Tags as Artist or Cover show the same value for all tracks. If you open one disc the correct values are shown. If you add a disc sometime it works sometime not.

[quote=pmlpoma]Yes, the preview in the renaming mask show the good result but when you rename the files from the metadata the old mask is applied.
This was already present in 8.1.
[/quote]
You are saying it as if I’m meant to know about this have you reported it before now. Im not convinced there is such a bug can you give me some evidence, could it be that you have changed the rename mask but the songs are part of a compilation and therefore would use the compilation mask.

[quote=pmlpoma]
The new bug is about the tags on multidisk editing. Tags as Artist or Cover show the same value for all tracks. If you open one disc the correct values are shown. If you add a disc sometime it works sometime not. [/quote]
Sorry, again I dont follow you can you expand on the problem please.

Hi,
About the file name mask i probably made a mistake, even if I’m quite sure that the same settings.jai file (that I restored from a backup) was pretty working with Jaikoz 8.1 But it doesn’t matter.

About the second (Tags overwritten with the same value) I can’t reproduce it, it seems to occours randomly. I will post it if it happen again.

Have a good day