SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

500 Internal Server Error When running Rename Files

hey guys,

Just getting started using this with good results now.

currently running in docker on my synology nas.

cant seem to rename files this error when i proceed

500 Internal Server Error

any help would be amaizng

Please run Create Support Files

I’m away from office for a couple of days so will be a delay before I can look at these support files actually. It should not happen but I’m guessing there is some issue in your settings causing an error so if you post your settings for Rename Files on the forum I might be able to see the error.

Hi @Ronin back in office I need support files from yourself in order to help you with this.

Hey mate.
sorry for the delay ive been working every day and haven’t had a chance to get to the support files. I’ll have a look now.

hope you had a good weekend

Hi, thankyou it turns out that a change in 10.8 exposed an older bug when using RemoteUI. If run Rename Files using Remote UI and it has never been run before it fails to get to the options page because the compilation mask default is set to a non-existent mask.

I have now fixed this and released replacement 10.8.1 version for Linux, Docker and Melco. You can check have the right version by checking Build date it should say 23/07/2024

As you are using docker version just get latest build image and it should now work okay.

Windows and MacOS versions will follow at a later date, since the issue is only a problem for the webui its not critical for these platforms.

thanks paul ill be sure to give this a go.

Windows version released.