SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

4.0.1 ctrl+u shortcut not working + another manual correct issue

In Jaikoz 4.0.1 the ctrl+u shortcut for showing the artwork full size does not work anymore.

And another manual correct issue:
With some songs when I try to do a manual correct the possible matches window is not shown at all. The checking x songs pop-up just stands there after looking up the correct number of songs. The only way to continue is pressing cancel here. When I then do a manual correct on a different song, the possible matches windows does pop-up but then it is a totally minimized window, I have to drag it out to be able to see/do anything

[quote=ErwinB]In Jaikoz 4.0.1 the ctrl+u shortcut for showing the artwork full size does not work anymore.[/quote].

Mine still works just fine.

[quote=ErwinB]And another manual correct issue:
With some songs when I try to do a manual correct the possible matches window is not shown at all. The checking x songs pop-up just stands there after looking up the correct number of songs. The only way to continue is pressing cancel here. When I then do a manual correct on a different song, the possible matches windows does pop-up but then it is a totally minimized window, I have to drag it out to be able to see/do anything [/quote]

I can confirm this, but I don’t get a window after trying a different track. Mine just sits there and keeps counting the number of files scanned instead of stopping at the specified 10 tracks. My taskbar does blink when it get to 10 though, like it needs my attention, but there’s nothing there to attend to.

I don’t know what happened, but my Manual Correct works again.

It sure wasn’t working yesterday, and nothing changed between then and now. Not even a PC restart.

My ctrl+u is working in an other application but not in Jaikoz anymore. To be sure nothing else is intervening I will restart my pc this evening and try again.

I also still have the manual correct issue. For me the good/bad ratio is about 20 to 1 so 20 song work, and then 1 “hangs”

Could you send me your support files, this may give me a clue.

The ctrl-u issue was solved by a restart of my pc. I’m now going to test is it also resolved my “hangs” with manual correct

4.0.1 now out give it a go

O.k. have been using 4.0.1 for a couple of hours now and have had no hangs anymore.
For your information: I also did not see any 30 seconds delay (the new timeout you mentioned in your mail) so the hangs might have been a result of the same java problem (I guess) that caused my ctrl-U to stop working.
Thanks.