SongKong Jaikoz

SongKong and Jaikoz Music Tagger Community Forum

0 acoustid or acousticbrainz matches

Hi
I have upgraded to the pro version in order to have the acoustic id matching option however it does not appear to be working. I am currently running through my library and 6000 songs in I have 0 acoustid or acousticbrainz matches. Is there something in settings that I have missed?
Thanx in advance for any advice

Acoustid is used to identify songs and is part of SongKong Standard. AcousticBrainz is used to add acoustic metadata such as BPM and is only available with a Pro license, but even with a Pro license you need to enable Update Mood and other acoustic attributes on the Basic tab, this is probably what you are missing.

Thanks for the reply. It appears that I have an issue with my system not permitting acoustid. I completed my entire library without any matches through acoustid.I tried again and received a msg to the affect that it was being blocked by windows fire wall or an anti virus. I went through the settings and specified it as having permission. I think I will temporarily disable both to see if that works.

Are you sure, how do you know its not using acoustid since the report wont tell yo how it did a match, only what it matched to , and the gold standard is to match to a MusicBrainz Release.

Perhaps you could run Create Support Files from the Help menu